Life at Audacy

At Audacy, you will work with some of the world’s most talented engineers and business leaders to shape the future of space. Audacy is a global company and we celebrate diversity — of culture, background, experience, and thought. 

Our vision is bold and our success comes from our people. In order to build something this big, a united team is a must. Our values have shaped our culture from the beginning and our team manifests these values in our daily work.

Come work in the heart of Silicon Valley, and help shape a culture where your manager is you. We set no limit on paid time off; you decide when and how much to work in order to get the job done. You also choose how much of your compensation should be equity versus cash.


Our Values

WE ARE LEADERS

Practice leadership that develops accountable teams, confident decision makers, and mutual transparency.

WE ARE DRIVEN

Don't waste time. Ever. First work smarter then work harder, maximize work time and respect personal time.

WE ARE DREAMERS

Dare to step off the map, but keep the link beyond the horizon; push the frontier and share the adventure.

WE ARE EVERYONE

Value diverse people, backgrounds, perspectives, skills, and industries as sources of resilience and global awareness.

WE ARE EXPLORERS

Embrace continuous improvement, risk preparedness, and meaningful failure; never stop exploring.

Compensation and Benefits

At Audacy we value transparency, and compensation is no exception. Money should never be the reason that someone joins us, nor the reason that someone leaves. Everybody's compensation is determined using the same methodology: (1) Determine fair market value, (2) allocate 10% as a performance bonus, and (3) you decide how much of the remaining 90% you want in equity versus cash.

Fair market value is defined as the amount that one could receive in total compensation in a similar job at another company. Equity is granted in the form of stock options, and everybody (including founders) vests on a 4 year schedule.

Audacy provides employees with medical and dental insurance. We have an unlimited vacation policy and flexible work schedules. 

At Audacy, we think of work not as something we have to do, but something we get to do. We get to spend our days developing interplanetary infrastructure; if that sounds amazing (and it is) then come join us!

To apply, send your resume and brief cover letter to careers@audacy.space, or use the direct link for any positions posted below.

This place is empowering.
— Anonymous Employee, Glassdoor
I have never not been excited to come to work every morning.
— Anonymous Employee, Glassdoor
 
My boss is great, my team members are hardworking and produce excellent work, and everything happens with a smile.
— Anonymous Employee, Glassdoor
 

Open Positions